In this business, “buyer’s remorse” translates into lost productivity and opportunities improve business processes. This is why a few simple but important questions must be answered before bringing new technology into your business:
- What are we buying and why are we buying it?
- Will this thing work with our other things?
- Does it have all the features we need?
- Does it have all the features that we don’t know we need?
- Is this thing easy to use?
- How do we use it?
- What do we do when it breaks?
- How does this stack up against our future needs?
- Is this a good bang for our buck?
As your business solutions partner, TTC brings clarity to these questions so new PC’s, telephones, routers, cables, switches, printers, fax machines, and other technologies are all acquired for the right reasons.